Miktek C1 FET Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Made from premium components for superior sound
- Amazing onboard tone-shaping options
- All the accessories you need come standard
Made from premium components for superior soundGreat microphones don’t happen by accident, which is why Miktek selected only premium components to make the C1 FET condenser. They started with their tried-and-true MK1 1″ capsule, whose responsive evaporated-gold-coated 5-micron diaphragm is derived from their acclaimed MK7 capsule design. Add to that an AMI T7 transformer (also found on their amazing C7 microphone) and it’s no wonder the C1 is such a smooth-sounding microphone.
Amazing onboard tone-shaping optionsTalk about sonic options, for a cardioid microphone, the Miktek C1 is easily among the more versatile mics out there. That has a lot to do with the C1’s variable capsule bias voltage, which you can adjust between 48V and 60V. This adjustment can make a huge difference in the tone of the C1, especially when you use it to capture harmonically rich sound sources such as vocals. On top of that, you also get a switchable highpass filter and a switchable -10dB pad, which help ensure that you get the best possible sound, right at the source.
All the accessories you need come standardBuying a nice microphone is an investment, even when you’re already getting as good of a deal as the Miktek C1. That’s why Miktek doesn’t feel the need to charge you extra for essential accessories such as a swivel mount or a shock mount. But Miktek takes this the next major step by tossing in both a wood presentation case and a rugged aluminum carrying case for good measure. Now that’s an amazing value!
Miktek C1 FET Condenser Microphone Features:
- A fantastic professional-quality studio microphone any serious engineer can afford
- 1″ MK1 capsule houses a 5-micron Mylar diaphragm with an amazingly smooth sound
- AMI T7 transformer provides incredible sonic clarity
- Adjustable capsule voltage (between 48V and 60V) delivers a wide range of warmth
- Switchable highpass filter lets you cut out low-end rumble and handling noise
- Switchable -10dB pad lets you record louder sound sources
- Swivel mount, shock mount, wooden display box, aluminum carry case, and individual serialized frequency response graph included
Get amazing studio sound for a great low price with the Miktek C1!
|Diaphragm Size||1″ (25.4mm)|
|Low Cut Filter||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Swivel mount, shock mount, wooden display box, aluminum carry case, and individual serialized frequency response graph|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C1|
Der er endnu ikke nogle anmeldelser.