MikTek C5 Small-diaphragm pencil condenser microphone
When you’re ready to treat yourself to a “big league” pencil condenser microphone, the Miktek C5 really shines. It’s a great combination of high-quality components and a linear response, offered at a can’t-beat value. You even get an actual frequency response graph — from your microphone’s very serial number — that Miktek captured during final testing in Nashville, TN. Step up to the Miktek C5.
Miktek C5 Small-diaphragm Pencil Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Small-diaphragm pencil condenser microphone with a cardioid pickup pattern
- Great drum overhead microphone, also excellent on acoustic instruments
- MK5a 0.5-inch Cardioid Capsule with 5-micron Mylar, Evaporated Gold Diaphragm
- Features an AMI T5 Transformer
- Hand-selected Transistors
- Individual serialized Frequency Response Graph
- Comes in a wood presentation case with a mic clip
Step into the microphone “big leagues” and get Miktek’s high-quality C5 small-diaphragm pencil condenser!
|Diaphragm Size||.5″ (12.5mm)|
|Max SPL||126dB SPL|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||77dB|
|Included Accessories||Mic clip, Wood case|
|Manufacturer Part Number||C5|
Der er endnu ikke nogle anmeldelser.