Handmade from top quality componentsThe beauty of the Miktek CV3’s sound lies in the choice of a custom AMI T7 transformer working in concert with a subminiature pentode vacuum tube. Combined with Miktek’s tried-and-true MK9 capsule, which features dual 1″ diaphragms, this circuitry gives you that wide-open sound that both artists and mix engineers absolutely love to hear. Like all Miktek microphones, the CV3 is handmade and comes with both a wooden presentation case and a rugged aluminum travel case as well as both a swivel mount and a shockmount.
Miktek CV3 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone Features at a Glance:
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone with classic tube warmth
- 9 selectable polar patterns for versatility in the studio
- Features the MK9 capsule with dual 1″ diaphragms
- Sports an AMI T7 transformer powering a subminiature pentode tube for an extended frequency response
- Handbuilt in Nashville, Tennessee, using components from the U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Includes its serialized frequency response graph created during final testing
- Comes with swivel mount, shock mount, wooden presentation box, and aluminum travel case
Miktek’s CV3 tube mic gives you top-quality sound and versatility!
|Microphone Type||Tube Condenser|
|Polar Pattern||Nine Patterns Through Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8|
|Diaphragm Size||1″ (25.4mm)|
|Low Cut Filter||No Filter|
|Included Accessories||Power supply, Swivel mount, Shock mount, Wooden box, Carry case|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CV3|
Der er endnu ikke nogle anmeldelser.