Thanks to its class G amplification, Trio11 Be delivers a high SPL (118dB at 1m) and offers a great versatility of use and installation configurations in nearfield AND midfield applications. A key asset, always coming along with an extremely precise sound reproduction and stereo image.
With an extended bandwidth (30 Hz-40 kHz), this loudspeaker is also composed of a 3-way monitor and a 2-way monitor, just like Trio6 Be, which lets you check the mix transfer sound quality thanks to FOCUS mode.
With Trio11 Be, power and versatility are waiting for you!
Feel the difference!
- High SPL: 118 dB @ 393/8” (1m).
- FOCUS Mode: two monitors in one with remote switchover.
- Pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: very low directivity, linearity, dynamics.
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on midrange and subwoofer: neutral sound, no distortion.
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel: optimum acoustical integration.
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks.
- Ultra-low distortion and noise.
A Focal signature, the pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter offers a perfectly linear frequency response and a detailed reproduction of the treble. Its exclusive profile guarantees optimum energy transfer from the coil to the dome making a high efficiency tweeter (capable of covering 5 octaves from 1,000 to 40,000 Hz) while providing wide sound dispersion.
The 10” subwoofer’s ‘W’-profile cone enables a true optimisation of the frequency response thanks to a precise control of the rigidity, lightness and damping. The balance between these three fundamental parameters is the basis of the monitor’s incredible sound neutrality.
The aluminium plate incorporating the tweeter and midrange is adjustable through 360°, in 90° increments, so the Trio11 Be can be used either vertically or horizontally.
This function makes it possible to optimise the monitor’s performance based on its positioning in the room and the latter’s acoustics.
Trio11 Be combines two monitors in a single enclosure.
- The 3-way monitor provides a flawless control of the entire audio spectrum (30 Hz – 40 kHz).
- The 2-way monitor, with a frequency response of 90 Hz to 20 kHz, makes it possible to check the transfer quality of mixes on systems with a limited frequency response in the bass (televisions, computers, cars, etc.).
Frequency response 3-way mode 30Hz – 40kHz (+/- 3dB)
Frequency response 2-way mode (Focus) 90Hz – 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
Maximum SPL 3-way mode 118dB (peak @ 1m)
Maximum SPL 2-way mode (Focus) 105dB (peak @ 1m)
Electronically balanced / 10KOhms XLR input, Adaptable, +4 dBu or -10 dBv
Bass 300W, class G
Midrange 150W, class G
Treble 100W, class AB
Input sensitivity selector (+4dBu/-10dBV)
Low frequency shelving (+/- 3dB from 35 to 250Hz)
High frequency shelving (+/- 3dB from 4.5 to 40kHz)
Low-mid EQ frequencies (+/- 3dB to 160Hz, Q factor = 1)
FOCUS input / FOCUS output
Auto standby switch on the back of the loudspeaker: enable / disable switch
LED: Focus power on, clipping and default LED on front panel
Subwoofer 10W96701D Focal 9 13/16″ (25cm) speaker driver with ‘W’ composite sandwich cone
Médium 5W04701 Focal 5 1/8″ (13cm) speaker driver with ‘W’ composite sandwich cone
Tweeter TB872 Focal 1″ pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
Kabinet konstruktion 13/16 and 1 3/16″ (21mm and 30mm) paneler med interne forstærkninger
Finish Natural finer sidepaneler Dark red burr ash, black body
Dimensions (HxDxW) 635 x 345 x 450mm