Beskrivelse på engelsk:
The AEA RPQ Ribbon Preamp with Curve-Shaping provides two channels of high-quality, high-gain, low-noise microphone preamplification, and unlike the TRP provides phantom power for active electronics. Particularly well-suited for use with ribbon microphones, it delivers the speed, precision, quietness, and headroom needed for today´s high-resolution recordings. The JFET circuit design generates up to 80 dB of clean and quiet gain, with extended bandwidth from below 1 Hz to beyond 200 kHz, for dynamic range and transient response that complements all of your microphones.
The RPQ´s Curve-Shaper gives you the tools to control your ribbons. Ribbon mics are capable of delivering strong sub-woofer lows, and can have a significant bass proximity effect. Such strong low-frequency content can mask high-frequency intelligibility, so the tunable LF filter was engineered to tame low-frequency energy to appropriate levels.
The HF filter enables you to extend the high end adding a little extra “presence” or “air” to the pickup. The HF filter compensates for the high-frequency roll-off that is inherent to most ribbon microphones, distant mic placement, or an overly “dry” acoustical environment.
- 80 dB of gain at 1kHz, balanced-in to balanced-out
- Noise figure, rms A-weighted: < 2 dB
- EIN < -128 dBu A-weighted, 150 W resistive source
- Balanced Microphone Input Impedance > 10 kO
- Green, red, and yellow LEDs indicate line level
- XLR output max level into 600O load: +28 dBu, balanced; +22 dBu, unbalanced
- TRS output max level into 100 kO load: +22 dBu, unbalanced
- Grayhill series 71 stepped gain switch
- Rotary potentiometers detented at 12:00 o´clock position
- Metallic blue and steel gray powder-coat finish
- Silkscreened engraved legends and single line schematic
- Detachable rack-ears included
- 1 RU steel and aluminum chassis: 17.25″ w, 11″ d, 1.7″ h (44 cm x 28 cm x 4.3 cm)
- Weight: 6.75 pounds (3.1 Kg)